Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Dark

Collapse
Brand Logo

Forum

Is 60 mg of tadalafil considered a high strength?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
1 Posts 1 Posters 1 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • J Offline
    J Offline
    johnphilip1903
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    I have been researching tadalafil products and noticed that some formulations are available in different strengths. One product I came across is Vidalista 60 mg, which contains 60 mg of tadalafil.

    I am trying to understand how this strength compares with the doses that are commonly used for erectile dysfunction. From what I have read, tadalafil dosage can depend on a person's health, other medicines, and how the treatment is intended to be used. So I assume that choosing a higher strength is not simply a matter of getting a stronger effect.

    I also noticed that there are several Vidalista formulations available. The Vidalista category provides information about the different products and strengths.

    For anyone who has researched tadalafil, how do you usually determine which strength is appropriate? Is it mainly based on a doctor's recommendation and medical history? I am particularly interested in understanding the safety considerations around higher-strength tadalafil rather than looking for a specific treatment recommendation.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups