What is the work of FLIR ONE thermal camera ?
vipulsingh last edited by
- +/- 3°C accurate.
- Temperature range: -4°F¬ – 752F (-20°C – 400°C). Measure temperature accurately and from a safe distance. Visual resolution of video camera: 1440x1080 . thermal resolution is 19,200 pixels (160x120) . Spot meter included.
- Thermal sensitivity: 70mk
- Image enhancement: MSX and VividIR enhanced image processing and video capabilities give you the sharpest mobile thermal imaging performance.
- Displayed on the X2 42-degree HD Field of View Screen. Android 9 version
- Battery life Approximately 1 hour. Battery charge time 40-meter inches battery charging 0 °C to 30 °C (32°f to 86°F). Battery charge monitor 0 to 100 percentage
- 1 Lithium-ion battery required. (included)
- The distance of use: ~62.5 Meters