How do i use FLIR ONE thermal camera with X2 Glasses?
vipulsingh last edited by
- Connect the FLIR One Pro sensor to the top front of the X2 via the provided connector bracket & the USB-C cable to the X2 USB-C port.
- Power on the X2 and click on the “ThirdEye Flir Thermal” Note
- You can see the live video feed from the Flir displayed on the X2 to see the temperature of a spot of region, take thermal pictures/recordings & modify the temperature thermal view & other features.
- Generic FLIR Video Example Link
- Refer to the ThirdEye Support Team email@example.com for any technical questions